*** Related Topics Sponsors.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seaconsquare an Amazing Department Store.


Pic #1. In front of SeaconSquare.
****************************


Pic# 1.1 View at the 1st floor, The hall for exhibitions(all year? )


Photos Copyright:
I no need to worry about Copyright because
all of the photos I take them by myself.However, if you want
to use them for non-commercial purpose, please email me at
konthaihappy@gmail.com

 
Hi.. Friends,

 Right here in Bangkok, Thailand. I have to tell you that is the heaven for shopping on the Earth.
Many locations as about Old time - Modern Time are waiting you for exploring and discovering.
  About June, 2007, I have spend my free time on a weekend to shop at a Department Store named ZECON placed on the Pattanakarn Rd. I did not expect too much for this rural Department Store because I have the first sight that it cannot compare to  very big Department Store in Bangkok central on Sukhumwit or Silom Rd. So, I just go for shopping some new Vcds, Books.
 
 However when I have walked around Seaconsquare, I just know that it is not a ordinary Department Store as I thought.

  I just know that Seacon is very big and it having extra long shape so when I walk from one end to another end I feel like walking pass about 3 soccer fields(Soccer is very popular in Thailand). I spend the time from 2.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m. in this Department store but I still cannot see all shops

and services so you could imagine that how it big!!!


 Pic... Seaconsquare.


When I walk a lot, my legs and body come to loss energy. So that, I look for many food vendor,
Coffee Kiosk to recharge my battery. After I am full then I can go on.

Warning: If you have to go to toilet. Please ask someone for the nearest one because this department store is too wide if you miss, it will take more time to meet the next one.


 Pic#2 Ground Floor, Showing Food festival State.

   If you are hungry, you should go to 2nd floor. A food shop named PAPA ROOM will enjoy you
with fish balls and boiling noodle ,a Chinese food but Thai style. I rate this shop as 4 stars for its
tasty.
 

  3rd floor::


    The 3rd floor will be heaven for shoper who enjoy to shop merchandise as
second-hand, Garage sale, cheap price, etc. Go to the end on theleft wing, you will
discover an Air conditioned market named Klongtom Seacon. Again, it is not a small
market because you have to spend the time about 2 hrs. to see all shops in detail.For me,
this is enough one day program. Do not worry, if you are thirsty , it will having a coffee shop
near by the market. Oh, on the way to the market about 10-15 metres away you will see
hanged-aircraft on the ceiling and this is surprise scene which you would never miss.

 
4 th Floor::
 
   This floor will be Education- Center for your kids to learn many of skill from Mathmetics to
Chinese, from from Thai culture to Classical Music, etc. and beside will be a gateway to access to
indoor Amusement Park named YO YO LAND. I have many photo from inside Yoyoland as following.


    

     Pic #3 Game Console "Bugs Fighting" by computer card.

    
Pic #4  Exciting Car racing that cool, I stand at this point for almost 10 minutes.


 Pic #5 The Ghost House, Boooo!!!! Thais call Ghost as "Phee"
                and we make joke of kids by this phase "Phee maa laewwww"
                meaning is The Ghost is cominggggggg...ha ha ha :-)


Pic #6 The Superhero Model, Most of them are Japan-Hero
             because all TV program for kids comes from Japan.
             and it is generation to generation hits, even me...+_+


Pic#7 A plaster cement painting booth outside YOYOLAND exit.

 


 Pic#8 The Pattanakarn road .


   All above is one of my trip which I prefer to call it City-Tour. See you in the next
articles..Bye :-)

 Sawasdee Krub

 Mr. HappyMan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am living in Bangkok. My husband hardly ever takes me out for a meal. I think Seacon is the choice for this Weekend Program.

Thanks,
Rose M.

$$$ Having Ideas after reading..$$$
$$$ Search Now !!! :-) $$$

Custom Search